Saturday, November 8, 2014

I am not alone. Period.

"I am not alone, you will go before me, you will never leave me" -Kari Jobe



I have gathered much thought to starting a blog on my life. I guess there were some hurdles to first jump over before actually starting something so meaningful and serious. 
I think from other blogs that I tried to start, I would start writing and feel that I had to change it so many times to fit in to what people wanted to hear. Maybe I was a little worried about what people would think. 
I am to be judged. 
We all are judged. 
People can be judgmental here. I don't mind. I actually don't care.
At 43 years old and a life that has taken so many twists and turns, I am prepared for the slander and hatred for things I may say and I take full responsibility. 
( I hear a contract between myself and readers, if any) 
So before I get started, really started.. a prayer for what this blog will bring. Whom it may touch, whom it may offend and that all in all I would bring a God that has brought me "apples and almonds" would be glorified through it all. 

Father God, 
We come before you. Humbled. Honored. Filled with your Glory of your goodness, your peace, your grace and your Son, who, died for all of us. Our sin, or sorrow, or anger and our continuous shortcomings. 
Father, Thank you. You Lord are my heart and my soul, my Spirit, my fire. I could not imagine my life without you. 
Thank you for 43 years of love. Although the writing here will share things that I have struggled with  (and possibly continue to), I thank you. 
With your Presence here, I will honor you the best that I can and know how, taught by you to love and to honor my Creator and my Savior. 
Thank you Father. Thank you for coming into this place. Thank you for lifting up all of the others that I could possibly touch, through you, with you, by you, for you. 
In your Son's name, Jesus
Amen

I look forward to this time with each person that stumbles over here. I pray that I could share with those who struggle, a God that fills each day with joy even when we choose not to receive it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment